Is my vice lame?
I was thinking of some of the iconic writers over the generations, and it seems like many of the famous (or infamous?) ones often had a vice of some sort. A few used drugs, some used the sauce, some probably just sniffed modeling glue.
I made me wonder, is my vice lame for an author to have? I don’t drink much at all, don’t gamble, use cocaine, or anything that will make people go “yikes!” My vice is the Speedway gas station 44oz soda. Damn, I love me some Diet Coke with Cherry Coke mixed in. I know, I live a wild and reckless life. My stomach lining is probably thinner than most, but it’s all I’ve got.
On the subject of authors, I’ve also wondered if I should adopt some affectation, like smoking cigars, wearing a saucy leather fedora or a bowtie? Maybe referring to myself in the third person? Oooh, Ryan likes that idea…
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 3 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 6 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 9 months ago
- Cleaning my insides the Arbonne way rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/cle… https://t.co/GmWQKCgih5 1 year ago
- A truly effective presidential debate format rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/a-t… https://t.co/RJULpJdQAa 1 year ago