Book 3 finished, editing continues!
Well, I finally finished Birthright- Crusade. It’s 89,000 words, plus I plan to put some photo renders and specs for some of my book’s hardware in the back as well. I tend to edit for grammar and spelling as I type. I can’t leave a page with an error on it, so when I edit it’s usually to find continuity and plot points to clean up. I need to have this published and all done by the end of May. I have too much going after that, so I’ll be hard at work editing and formatting in the coming week or two!
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 3 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 6 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 9 months ago
- Cleaning my insides the Arbonne way rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/cle… https://t.co/GmWQKCgih5 1 year ago
- A truly effective presidential debate format rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/a-t… https://t.co/RJULpJdQAa 1 year ago