So the family went camping this weekend. We love getting outdoors and slowing down a bit. Plus, if the kids want to run in circles and go bonkers, they are more than welcome to just go nuts. I love supper time because there’s something therapeutic about setting chopped up tree bits on fire.
The picture is of supper- locally made bratwurst and corn. Does it still count as roughing it if I brought my cell phone, laptop, and Ipad? Had to have something for the kids to watch at night when we were trying to calm down.
No writing was accomplished, but I made plenty of notes that I’ve worked into the story…
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 3 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 6 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 9 months ago
- Cleaning my insides the Arbonne way rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/cle… https://t.co/GmWQKCgih5 1 year ago
- A truly effective presidential debate format rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/a-t… https://t.co/RJULpJdQAa 1 year ago