A Cautionary Tale
Here’s Life Tip #37: When you find a mystery sippy cup lying around, don’t just chug what you assume is water or juice. No, open that lid first and inspect the contents to avoid a horrible, horrible, intestine-altering event.
If you have kids, you know what I mean. If not, let me craft this visual: pieces of milk. Yech.
I was going to write something else today, but that took a lot out of me, so I’ll try to go repress these memories and try again later.
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 5 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 8 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 11 months ago
- Cleaning my insides the Arbonne way rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/cle… https://t.co/GmWQKCgih5 1 year ago
- A truly effective presidential debate format rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/a-t… https://t.co/RJULpJdQAa 1 year ago