Shadow of Doubt 3d model
Well, the fun/distressing/mind-bending part of being an indie author is that I get to do everything, including making my own book covers. I use Sketchup, Twilight Render and Photoshop to do my work. I really wish I had the time to learn Blender or 3d Studio Max, but in the tiny amount of free time I have I’d rather be writing. In fact while I’m finishing up the editing of Shadow of Doubt, I’m already 6000 words into the fourth novel in the Birthright series.
I put up a new page on my blog; it’s under the Images tab and features my ongoing quest to generate 3D models of the ship that I plan to use on the Shadow of Doubt book cover. I only need a relatively low-resolution picture for the cover, but I spent way too much time analyzing and constructing the model. The result is all the pictures on the models page!
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 5 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 8 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 11 months ago
- Cleaning my insides the Arbonne way rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/02/09/cle… https://t.co/GmWQKCgih5 1 year ago
- A truly effective presidential debate format rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/a-t… https://t.co/RJULpJdQAa 1 year ago