Holy crap, I was right!
Ok, don’t look so surprised; I have been and will continue to be right at least quarterly. I just ran across an article on the ‘net about a guy building his own car by using a 3D printer to produce it. I had mentioned the idea a while back in a blog post, but here is the proof in real life.
Damn, now hopefully I can be right when I daydream about Doc Brown showing up in a time traveling DeLorean and handing me the keys…
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Images and Models
- Mind the Ghosts
- My Book List
- New novel on sale, other random thoughts to fill up a blog post rekroom.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/new… https://t.co/9V3q9kqf8M 2 months ago
- Birthright book 6 released! rekroom.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/bir… https://t.co/mcxbqpmSmm 2 months ago
- Looking back in time (literally) and forward (fictionally) rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/loo… https://t.co/4aV3J2hPtx 8 months ago
- Irony=driving to an auto museum in an econobox rental car rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/iro… https://t.co/KBoOTjO1Bk 11 months ago
- As Time Marches On… rekroom.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/as-… https://t.co/l2614UZmbq 1 year ago